21 July 2008

Boo hoo

Mortgages stifle my creativity. I know I am not in the right job; so why don't I look for something that suits me? In the midst of a merger, my coworker Scott and I were both faced with a decision: do we stay in the newborn New Hire Concierge department or return to Mergers and Acquisitions? Ruling in favor of self-preservation is difficult. Which group will weather Bank of America's storm? But, as Scott pointed out, we should instead be looking for jobs elsewhere or within Bank of America, since as of July 1 any job open to BOA employees is available to Countrywide employees wanting to transfer. But I don't think any job at Countrywide or Bank of America will fulfill my dreams. Fulfilling my dreams is up to me.

1 comment:

Brian said...

Chuck's New Years Resolution: Start blogging again!