24 January 2008

The Infinite Internet

The Infinite Internet
What is this place
where I waste all my time?
Myspace is the decline
of western civilization...
...Amazing and graceless.
Why are 17 year olds so hot?
Maybe because they're halfway to 34, while I'm halfway to 50.
The internet overflows with useless information,
news of dead celebrities and
naked nobodies.
we're so in touch, we're out of touch
with reality.
It's easier to email than to call.
From America Online to wi-fi,
say goodbye to books, handwritten letters, yellowed newspapers and even TV.
So add the video to my digital diary, so I don't even have to type my thoughts up,
and I'll talk in codes, slang and short hand so you'll understand and see everything clearly,
under the influence of the internet; a LCD on LSD.

1 comment:

Maigen said...

Thanks! Your blog is good, too! I think you actually are a good writer, even though you say you are not.
Cheers!
Maigen